Welcome and Introductions!

Welcome to Gotham Hub! Our Gotham community forum.

Feel free to sign up with a free account and post a quick introduction to who you are in this thread. This will help us all get to know each other!

I’ll get us started.

Hey, I’m Ricardo N Feliciano (FelicianoTech), and I am one of the co-founders of Gotham. I’ve been using Hugo for 4+ years and was an instant fan. The idea for Gotham came across my mind multiple times before finally starting it in 2020.

I work at CircleCI, a tech company based out of San Francisco while I myself am located in New York City. The New York Mets, Marvel, Star Wars, Harley’s and of course tech are some of my interests.

Hey all!

My name is Michael Ibragimchayev, and I too am one of the co-founders of Gotham. Gotham is a soft fork of the Hugo open-source project, a fully functional static site builder. Ricardo introduced me to the concept of static sites generators several years ago. We now are looking to introduce Gotham to all of you.

I currently work at AppsFlyer, a mobile attribution and marketing analytics company headquartered out of Israel. I’m from New York City and am currently based here as well. I spent a very short year living in San Francisco, CA during my time at my previous company Datorama, acquired by Salesforce in 2018.

My interest are focused on marketing, entrepreneurship and technology. Aside from that, when the weather is nice :sunny: you could find me helping others kayak, kayaking myself, and swimming :swimming_man: (I love water activities if you can’t tell :smile:).

1 Like

Greetings all!

My name is Nison and I’m happy to join this community. I’m a software engineer at Priceline.com, and work with React on a daily basis. The two co-founders of Gotham introduced me to static site generators and when it came time to update my personal site, I gave Gotham a go. I was super impressed how well documented the quick start process is and I was able to get my page up in minutes! Looking forward to seeing where this project goes.

I’m a techie at heart and love to learn as much as I can about as much as I can :). I love playing the guitar, playing with my kids, and watching geeky YouTube videos.

1 Like